Incontinence is a very personal issue which affects as many as 25 million Americans – young and old, male and female. Here you can talk to others who share your same problems and concerns. The more information you have, the better you can understand this “quality-of-life-threatening” condition and manage the impact it has on your life.
Bladder control issues are not exclusive to women and children. Many men experience bladder control problems, too. Although we share this condition – less than 1 in 5 of us actually seek treatment! It is estimated that 80% of those affected by some type of bladder control problems can be successfully treated and return to healthy, active lives.
Spend a little time with us and…
- Discover you are not alone! Find out what other people have to say about living with this condition.
- Get encouragement from others who suffer from some of the same experiences you do.
- Discover how treatment has enabled others to go back to doing the things they used to do and enjoying the activities they once did.
- Share your story with people who are also affected by this condition.
- Find out more information about your symptoms and what you should do if you have a bladder control problem.
- Find out what is happening on the medical front and keep informed on new information relating to bladder control issues.